The Radian Talon Ambidextrous Safety is the perfect way to make your AR-15 more user-friendly. This safety selector allows left and right-handed manipulations, so you can operate your rifle from multiple positions. Machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum, this selector can be changed between a 90° and 45° throw for faster operation. The lever is easy to install with the spring-loaded retention spring that locks it in place without screws. This screw-less design reduces the risk of parts breakage, so your firearm is always ready to use. This simple addition will enhance any AR-15 by increasing its versatility and function. Get the Radian Talon Ambidextrous Safety today and be prepared for anything.
Radian Talon Ambidextrous Safety – Radian OD
- Ambidextrous for enhance ergonomics
- Ability to change between 90° and 45° angles for faster manipulation
- Precision machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum
- Anodized Radian OD
- Hardened steel center shaft
- Screw-less design ensures reliability
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?