The Radian Weapons Talon Ambidextrous Safety Selector Kit is the perfect way to upgrade the ergonomics of your AR-15. The kit comes with 4 levers so you can choose which combination is right for you. Each selector lever is installed by a machined dovetail interface with a spring-loaded stud, eliminating the need for screws and making it quick and easy to swap between levers. The center, hardened steel shaft can be rotated 180° to change between a standard 90° throw or a 45° short throw. The levers are machined from billet aluminum and feature a hard coat anodized finish. They are also compatible with Mil-Spec lower receivers.
Radian Talon Ambidextrous Safety Selector Kit 4 Levers – Black
- Includes short, medium, medium taper, and long levers
- Levers machined from billet aluminum with Mil-Spec anodized finish
- Center shaft machined from hardened steel with black Nitride finish
- Choose between 45° and 90° throw
- Compatible with Mil-Spec receivers
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?