HIPERFIRE® is simply unmatched in performance and reliability. We have broken all of the standards in single-stage AR triggers with our HIPERTOUCH® family, and now we have done the same in our new X2S family of two-stage triggers.
Whether you shoot competitively, train to defend yourself and your family, or you simply want to enjoy shooting out on the range, ensuring your rifle functions properly every time, without fail, is important.
Our new two-stage triggers feature the same technology that HIPERFIRE has become known for. Radical Sear Mechanics, Cam-Over Toggle Engine, Soft Start Lock-Up, Tactile Weightless Break, user adjustable pull weights, mil-grade components, and precision manufacturing processes come together to make one of the most robust two-stage triggers available today.
The MOD-2 design has a shorter first stage than MOD-1 for a faster first stage prep. It shares the same sear geometry and performance as its MOD-3 counterpart but has a curved trigger bow and a standard Maganese Phosphate coating.
- Two-stage AR trigger
- Minimal, user adjustable, 2 – 3 pound first stage
- Minimal second stage wall with a 1 1/2 pound weight
- Total 3 1/2 – 4 1/2 pound pull with green or red springs respectively
- A distinct wall between the first and second stages allows for effective “prepping” of the trigger for added control
- Clean, effortless break
- Weightless, imperceptible over-travel
- Made In The USA
- Cam-Over Toggle Engine allows for lighter pull weights without losing hammer strike energy
- Soft Start Lock-Up aids in eliminating rifle “flinch” after the break for more accurate shots at a distance
- Radical Sear Mechanics allow for the use of heavier hammer springs to aid in longevity and eliminate light primer strikes
- Tactile Weightless Break means there is no mushy over-travel after the break
- The curved trigger bow allows for the addition of our patented HIPERSHOE (sold separately)
- The first stage is slightly shorter than the MOD-1 design
- Same sear design as its MOD-3 counterpart, but curved trigger bow with standard Maganese Phosphate coating