The Daniel Defense DDM4-300-S .300 Blackout Compete Upper with Vertical Grip is the perfect choice for those who need a powerful and reliable short barrel rifle. The cold hammer forged 10.3-inch S2W profile barrel provides greater muzzle energy than similar 5.56 mm platforms, while the low-key, pistol-length gas system reduces recoil for more stable and reliable operation. The DDM4 Rail 9.0 protects the barrel and gas block while providing ample space for accessories, and the improved flash suppressor helps to reduce flash signature. The black finish gives this upper a sleek, tactical look that will stand out on the range or in the field. Whether you’re looking for a new upper for your collection or a reliable option for self-defense, the Daniel Defense DDM4-300-S .300 Blackout Compete Upper with Vertical Grip is a great choice.
Daniel Defense DDM4-300-S .300 Blackout Compete Upper with Vertical Grip – Black – 10.3″
- Mil-Spec Upper with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Cold Hammer Forged barrel
- 1:8 Twist
- 10.3″ S2W Profile
- Pistol Length Gas System
- Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BCG: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Includes vertical grip
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?