The BCM 5.56 NATO Mid-Length AR-15 Barreled Upper is perfect for the shooting professional or responsible civilian who demands Mil-Spec features. It is fully assembled, headspaced and test fired, and made with extremely strong Mil-Spec steel that will last longer than typical barrels offered on the market. The phosphate barrel finish creates a porous surface to absorb oil and resist corrosion from the elements. The gas expansion chamber is machined above the charging handle track and is combined with duel vents at the rear, each side above the charging handle tech, redirecting vent gas away from the shooters face. Don’t miss your chance to own this high-quality product!
BCM 5.56 NATO Mid-Length AR-15 Barreled Upper – MCMR-10 – 12.5″
- M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension
- M4 Feed Ramp Flat Top Receiver
- T-Marked Upper Receivers
- USGI 1/7 Twist Rates
- USGI 5.56 NATO Chambers
- Mil-Spec 11595E – Certified Barrel Steel CMV
- Chrome Lined Bore and Chamber
- Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish
- MPI Magnetic Particle Inspected Barrels
- HPT High Pressure Test Barrels
- Carbine Gas System
- MCMR-10 M-LOK Rail
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?