The BCM 300 Blackout Barrel 9″ 1:7 Pistol Length Enhanced Fluted is the perfect choice for building a reliable 300 Blackout pistol or SBR. This barrel from Bravo Company USA was designed specifically for optimal performance with the .300 AAC BLK cartridge. However, there is a large variety of .300 BLK ammo out there, and Bravo Company recommends using a standard carbine buffer with subsonic ammo or an H3 buffer with high velocity ammo. The BCM 300 Blackout barrel features a continuous taper that helps to decrease weight at the muzzle, making your rifle balance extremely well. In addition to the taper, the rear of the barrel is fluted to increase strength and heat dissipation for those long range sessions. With a pistol length gas system and a dimpled .750” gas seat shelf, you can experience the reliability that is known of Bravo Company USA. This short barrel is sure to give you an edge on the competition.
BCM 300 Blackout AR-15 Barrel 9″ 1:7 Pistol Length Enhanced Fluted
- 9” 300 BLK chamber with pistol length gas system
- 1:7 twist rate for stabilizing the heavy .30 caliber bullets
- Chrome moly vanadium steel with phosphate finish
- Chrome lined bore and chamber
- Fluted and tapered profile
- 5/8×24 threads for your favorite muzzle device
- Dimpled .750” gas block shelf
- Carbine buffer with subsonic ammo or H3 buffer with high velocity ammo
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?