The BCM 14.5″ 5.56 NATO 1:7 Mid-Length Government Contour AR-15 Barreled Upper is the perfect option for those looking for improved performance and reliability in a mid-length gas system. With a reduced felt recoil and increased dwell time, this upper provides enhanced accuracy and less muzzle movement for faster follow up shots. The reduced cyclic rate significantly reduces the wear and tear on the entire rifle, providing increased service life cycles for every component and fewer breakages. The Bravo Company MCMR M-LOK handguard is a lightweight and highly modular addition to the upper, offering seven tracks of M-LOK slots around the circumference for accessories. If you’re looking for a top quality barreled upper that will provide superior performance and durability, look no further than the BCM 14.5″ 5.56 NATO 1:7 Mid-Length Government Contour AR-15 Barreled Upper!
BCM 14.5″ 5.56 NATO 1:7 Mid-Length Government Contour AR-15 Barreled Upper – 13″ M-LOK MCMR Rail
- 14.5″ cold hammer forged barrel offers outstanding accuracy and increased barrel life over traditional cut rifle options
- Certified MIL-SPEC 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel with hard chromed bore and chamber
- Military grade manganese phosphate barrel finish
- 1:7 twist rate stabilizes common 5.56 NATO bullet choices including heavy 77-grain options
- Soft shooting mid-length gas system reduces wear and tear on the rifle, enhances reliability, and reduces felt recoil over standard carbine length systems
- 13″ BCM MCMR Modular free float M-LOK handguard
- Flat top M4 upper receiver with T-marks
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?